Monday, December 1, 2008

Pomander Balls, Santa

Have you made pomander balls before? They are lots of fun and easy for the kids; they smell wonderful too! We use clementines (they have a softer peel) Simply poke cloves all around and roll in cinnamon and nutmeg. Apples work nicely as well :)



Jacob decorated the tree near our library this weekend with his hand painted airplane.

Does Santa know what a "build your own lightsaber is??"


This is what happens when you let a 6 year old boy loose with the camera :)



Thank you for your "help" with the leaves Molly!




1 comment:

www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com said...

Congrats to the winner...how fun Julie!

I just checked out your shop again & am still eye-balling your Ocean Charm bracelet! I really tried to work on that to my husband for Christmas, hehe...but he ended up getting me a Macbook early (to my suprise) so I can't exactly ask for anything else! If it's still around when I save up...it's mine baby!~

Happy day to you :-)