Friday, September 26, 2008

My Fist Blog!

Hello to all my new blogging friends!

I am so excited to be starting a blog! My hope is to give you a little peek into my world, and to share funny, inspirational, and or thought provoking things with you.

I LOVE sales and free stuff, that's why on October 3rd, I'll be starting a contest for a free piece of Elements jewelry! Be sure to stop back Tomorrow to see what I am giving away and to learn how you can win it!


This is my oldest Katie modeling my Hilltribe Silver Rose and Black Onyx necklace. She is really looking forward to being one of my jewelry models :)



Can you believe that in a couple of weeks this "beautiful mess" will become my "Ocean Dream" charm bracelet? It will be completed and in my shop soon! (the sea glass is from Hawaii!)
After I took this photo I noticed the small flowers, they are from my son who is six...he gives me a flower almost every day! (sometimes they are from other people's yards...but that's our little secret :)
I hope to read your comments soon!
Julie

No comments: